15 outubro, 2007

The Angelic Process: RIP?

"During the last few weeks, I have had to face a very difficult reality...as it stands, I can no longer make music. The break to my already damaged right hand has not healed correctly. As of now, I can't play drums at all and I only have a limited ability to play guitar (and I cannot bow at all). Even with surgery, a recovery that would allow me to play well enough to continue the band is not assured. Such a surgery would also require extensive muscle reconstruction and bone resetting and will take an estimated year and a half to 2 years to heal."
Continuação desta triste notícia no myspace da banda.
Review do último álbum aqui.

5 Comments:

At 15.10.07, Blogger Pedro Nunes said...

Acabar por este motivo é mesmo triste....

 
At 15.10.07, Blogger Crestfall said...

Porra, muito mau mesmo :-\

 
At 15.10.07, Blogger Unknown said...

Mas que pena!Tenho andado viciado no ultimo album, é mesmo uma bomba!É uma triste noticia, as melhoras para o rapaz!

 
At 15.10.07, Blogger João said...

:/

 
At 18.10.07, Blogger Unknown said...

pois é.. Sad but true.. já sabia disso há algum tempo porque uma amiga minha a Dora aka Pixalate é amiga deles.
É mesmo pena pois estavam a começar a ter o devido reconhecimento. :)
O lado positivo é que nos deram grande músicas...

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home